WAIKOLOA, Hawaii // After spending time on Maui we traveled to the Big Island of Hawaii for a few weeks.
Activities we did during our stay here:
- Explored black sand beaches in Waikoloa
- Did a few zumba classes
- Spent time with family in Waimea
- Hiked Pololu Valley to the lookout point
- Visited 5 coffee farms on Kona
- Stayed at a coffee farm for 2 nights in Captain Cook
- Road tripped to Hilo
- Visited Volcanos National Park
- Drove to the southern most tip of the United States
- Lived in a tiny house in Pahoa
- Did the manta ray night dive on the Kona coast
Coming next // We booked our permits for the Napali Coast, and plan on hiking the Kalalau trail in Kauai.